Don’t Give the IRS More than You Should
Seek Professional tax advice. FLP Tax Service 38W780 Hogan Hill Elgin, IL 60124
Who will prepare your 2017 tax return in the 2018 tax season?
Is it time for a change?
• Are you tired of preparing your own taxes, and finding it more difficult and time consuming? FLP Tax Service saves you time, money, and aggravation. Is your old tax preparer hard to reach and never returns phone calls, during and after tax season? FLP Tax Service staff answers phone and email messages within 24 hours, even after April 15th.
• Are you paying high fees that are constantly increasing, even if your tax returns get easier and are less complicated? FLP fees are based not by the number of tax forms it prints, but on the complexity of your return. Fees are reviewed annually, and adjusted as needed.
• Is your tax preparer not up to speed with the tax laws or tax software technology? FLP tax preparers are continually attending tax update schools in order to be ready prior to the start of each new tax season.
Does your preparer offer three ways to get your taxes done?
1. By scheduling a sit down interactive tax appointment. Taxes are typically completed within a 1 ½ hr. appointment or sooner, depending on whether you brought all your info.
2. By remote tax processing. Get your taxes done without leaving your home. Remote tax preparation is available using a state of the art secure web based portal system. Scan and upload your documents over the FLP Secure File portal. No need to get out of the house. Phone interviews are done at a convenient time (for you) to finish your return.
3. By mailing your tax info or by dropping it off. We will process it quickly, and before its completed, you will be contacted to make sure that you agree with the results. Note: you will always get to speak with a live tax preparer to complete your taxes.
FLP is a home-based business, celebrating 12 years of providing personal and accurate tax preparation. Our fees are typically one third or less than CPA firms and Franchise Tax Firms. Low overhead helps to keep our fees down. FLP is a Member of the Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce (EAC), for 12 years, and Member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), for 21 years. You will get a 100% Client Guarantee of Satisfaction. There never are any extra charges for e-filing, IRS direct deposits, or copies of your tax returns (paper or pdf).
Please contact us to make your appointment, call 847-608-0547 office, fax, 847-289-9808, email email@example.com, visit our website www.richkruth.com
38W780 Hogan Hill
Elgin, IL 60124